Pollution is one of the biggest issues faced on the planet. It is not only inviting myriad of hazardous diseases but disrupting the environment badly while heavily impacting all the living beings under the water and on earth. We all are aware of this aspect but still making advancements which in turn again is making earth a dangerous place to live.
When students are asked to write an argumentative essay on the topic they should visit following places for getting the samples-
- Web is a huge place to discover. Not only pollution but whatever is your topic, you can get infinite information on it.
- Online library: This place has infinite number of books. The place holds a good collection of books by various splendid authors. All you have to do is to write the topic in the search field and the result will bequeath you with marvelous varieties of books. Some of them are free while you have to pay to buy some.
- Search Engine: Feed in your topic and write argumentative essay in Google, Chrome and Mozilla Firefox or in any other search engine. Open links one by one and find the suitable information.
- Online Journals or periodicals or magazines: Journals offer the piece of information that is fresh and written by eminent authors. The content is highly significant and is available with facts and figures.
- Online articles: There are numerous articles available online which are interestingly written. Write them in your own words to avoid the issues of plagiarism.
- Online books: Buy the books online and you will get extensive and informative content on pollution.
- Course books: The topic is very general and you can get loads of quality description on the topic.
- Essay books: You can buy books from the market or borrow it through your friend. It’s quite possible that he does not have it but his elder brother has.
- Borrowing books from neighbors: You can also borrow the book on pollution through your neighbor. It is a hobby of many people to keep a good stock of such books throughout their lifetime.
- School, college or neighborhood libraries: Pay a visit to these places and you will find commendable books and other resources on pollution.
- Magazines at school and homes: Many times, content can also be availed easily from public magazines. Such contents are written understanding the gravity of the situation. You can also find such topics close to “The Environment Day” when it is celebrated across the world.